You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
A trip to Sentosa IslandThis photo was shot on film. Taken by 86john with a Lomography Sprocket Rocket (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography CN 400 (35mm) film (available in our Online Shop) in Singapore. These tags describe this photo: sprocket, singapore, rocket, island, john, sentosa, 35mm, and lomography. Date: 2011-06-03. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Sentosa Island.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Sometimes when you feel like having some fun under the sun and have fun in the water, where …
Universal Studios Singapore has become one of the most popular tourist spots in Singapore. …
Using the compact Fisheye camera for my USS and Sentosa trip.
Universal Studio Singapore is a newly opened theme park located on the recreational island o…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Portugal. The Man and Lomography present the Nature Competition
- Lomography Summer Journal Week 1: Heat Up On Beaches
- Lomography Summer Journal Week 4: Wide Day Out
- São Paulo Lomo wall competition!
- Lomography x Guillemots: I Must Be A Lover Rumble
- Let's Build Our Lomography Sea World Rumble
- Lomography x Concrete Hermit Rumble
- Countdown to Lomography Gallery Store Singapore rumble #10!
- Mephisto's December Rumble
- The Homeland Rumble
- The Splendid Streets of Singapore Rumble