Marina Bay is the place that you must go when you visit Singapore. It is a gorgeous place.This photo was shot on film. Taken by 86john with a Lomography Sprocket Rocket (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography X-Pro Slide 200 ISO (35mm) film in Singapore, Singapore. These tags describe this photo: sprocket, x-pro, 200, singapore, rocket, john, bay, marina, sands, 35mm, and lomography. Date: 2011-06. Time: Noon. This photo can also be found in the album Marina Bay Sands.
You are currently not logged in, do so now to add comments, like articles as well as photos, submit to competitions, translate articles and gain access to unlimited photo upload! If you are not registered yet, go here to find out more about Lomography and join now! If you just want a limited account for now you can use Twitter or Facebook. We would love to have you as a member here!
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Nestled in the heart of the city, mere minutes away from the central business district, a re…
Tanjong Pagar is a historic district located in downtown Singapore. As with everything in Si…
Ever wondered how to go swimming without water in the pool? Well there is a place where you …
Yan Kit Swimming Complex is located along Yan Kit Road at Tanjong Pagar area. It opened in 1…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The Time-Tagging Photo Rumble: Noon
- Lomowall Singapore is calling you for submissions!
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Real Life Beauty LomoWall Competition
- São Paulo Lomo wall competition!
- Lomography x Guillemots: I Must Be A Lover Rumble
- Your Favorite Fall Colors x SNAP! Magazine Rumble
- Lomography x ifva Photography Rumble: Docu-Memories
- The Homeland Rumble
- 和 Lomography 相機「Swing Into Spring」！
- The Splendid Streets of Singapore Rumble