As you might already know, the Lomographic Society International is an analogue camera, bag and accessories manufacturer, a wide-spanning online retailer, and a vibrant global artistic community. We take a lot of pride in our diverse and active crew of employees, and we are always on the lookout for fresh talent. Below are the current job vacancies that we have available. To apply, please send your Resume/CV and a brief cover letter to the email address mentioned in the job posting. Make sure to include the job title you are applying for in the subject. Please send unsolicited applications and internship applications to email@example.com. We will get back to you in a week if we decide to talk to you further. All other applications will be archived and used also for future open positions, so don't hesitate to apply!
Sales Intern North America
Location: New York City.
Lomography North America is searching for new, motivated and enthusiastic intern for the area of sales and marketing! Are you a creative, hardworking, passionated talent who has an interest in analogue photography, sales and marketing? If so, you just may be the person we’re looking for!
Provide Assistance in our NYC office in responsible for North America market. You will learn a great deal about the inner workings of distribution and market development, hands-on experience on sales & marketing activities across USA.
• Assist in development of marketing & sales strategies
• Project coordination, to support sales & marketing campaigns, art projects and product launches.
• Support the distribution channels with relevant marketing material, generate content, installing various exhibitions and events
• Provide research on potential distribution partners and markets across North America
• Provide timely analysis of the trends of business and sales performance of North America
• Study major or experience in business, sales & marketing, branding is of advantage
• Computer skills include: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote. Knowledge of design software is of advantage
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Able to work in a multi-cultural, International company / environment
• An eye for good design
• Passion for Lomography and analogue photography, strong interest in brand & business development, sales & marketing
• Hardworking with a strong work ethic, extremely well organized and concise
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Able to work both independently and in a team, be resourceful
• Like to take challenge, finding ways to go above and beyond required tasks!
• Media-savvy and up to date on news and trends
• You are a creative person!
Please wait to be contacted by us. Email application only!
Employment: Internship, at least two to three days a week
Job start date: ASAP
Application (resume and cover letter) please send to:
Online Marketing Internship for North America
Location: New York City, USA
We are looking for a committed, curious, motivated and organized individual, someone who is willing to test the waters and see if he or she matches the team by interning and working hard for 3 to 6 months. This internship is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to gain experience in online marketing.
By assisting in a wide range of online marketing tasks, you will learn a great deal, while receiving hands-on experience. Come see what’s it’s actually like to work for a growing company with immediate tie-ins into the fashion and the design retail industry.
Tasks will include:
Job Requirements (Experience and Skills):Photography experience is a plus Must be well aware of online media, including magazines, blogs and social media Computer skills include: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PP), Adobe Pack Sales oriented Excellent writing skills Detail-oriented, efficient, punctual and articulate Ability to work in a team and contribute to group goals, takes initiative, outgoing personality, extremely well organized and concise Positive attitude and willingness to learn University student in direction of communication, marketing, web, media, journalism, literature and arts, etc. Fluent English
Please note that this internship requires USA-citizenship, or a standing work permit for USA.
Employment: Part time, voluntary traineeship
Compensation: USD $10 per day
Duration: 3-6 months
Job start date: February 2015
Application (resumé and cover letter) please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait to be contacted by us.
Location: New York CIty
The Lomography NYC Lomo Lab is looking for an Intern. This job is located in the heart of New York and requires a heart for pictures and Lomography!
Your tasks and responsibilties will be:
• film development
• film scanning
• film printing
• customer service for film services
• improve current services
• perform backend operations for online lab fulfillment such as order checks and photo uploads
• assist in the store with sales and other tasks during slow times in the lab
• basic knowledge of analogue photography
• basic Photoshop & scanning knowledge
• basic technical knowledge of [Fuji Frontier] Minilab
• detail oriented working style
• independent working style
• willingness to learn and improve processes
Employment: Fulltime Internship
Location: New York City, USA
Job start date: as soon as possible
Please send applications (resume and cover letter) to: