As you might already know, the Lomographic Society International is an analogue camera, bag and accessories manufacturer, a wide-spanning online retailer, and a vibrant global artistic community. We take a lot of pride in our diverse and active crew of employees, and we are always on the lookout for fresh talent. Below are the current job vacancies that we have available. To apply, please send your Resume/CV and a brief cover letter to the email address mentioned in the job posting. Make sure to include the job title you are applying for in the subject. Please send unsolicited applications and internship applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you in a week if we decide to talk to you further. All other applications will be archived and used also for future open positions, so don't hesitate to apply!
Location: London, UK
For our UK team we are looking for a Wholesale Manager.
As a Wholesales Manager you are in charge of distributing Lomography products to design-, museum-, gadget-, book-, stationary-, fashion-, photo- and department stores. The whole team is responsible to optimize sales and to represent and communicate the brand Lomography to our wholesale customers.
Description of tasks:
- You will independently manage existing key accounts in the UK.
- With enthusiasm for lomographic products and the competence to communicate it accordingly you easily manage to acquire new accounts.
- As Account Manager you will be responsible for the development of your individual accounts.
- It will be your job to calculate and prepare offers for your customers.
- Together with the regional Europe Team you will develop marketing
concepts for your accounts and implement them.
- Together with the European Marketing Coordination you are responsible for the realization and organization of different events (e.g. international fairs and exhibitions).
- You create sales analysis for your local accounts.
Applicants for the vacant position exhibit following skills
- A completed commercial education is of advantage (University, university of
applied science, commercial academy)– ideally with focus on marketing/sales
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, any other additional language is of an advantage
- You have a sound knowledge of MS Excel and posses general knowledge of
Windows and other office programmes
- At least basic technical knowledge and some basic knowledge of analogue
photography and cameras is required
- And last but not least: love for the product makes it a lot easier to be successful as a salesperson
- You are open-minded and communicative
- You have the ability to work in a team
- You are used to working autonomously and you think creatively
- You possess a talent for sales and have great organizational skills
- Your persuasiveness complements your business skills!
- You like travelling
Job start date: ASAP
Applications (including CV and Cover letter) please send to: