As you might already know, the Lomographic Society International is an analogue camera, bag and accessories manufacturer, a wide-spanning online retailer, and a vibrant global artistic community. We take a lot of pride in our diverse and active crew of employees, and we are always on the lookout for fresh talent. Below are the current job vacancies that we have available. To apply, please send your Resume/CV and a brief cover letter to the email address mentioned in the job posting. Make sure to include the job title you are applying for in the subject. Please send unsolicited applications and internship applications to email@example.com. We will get back to you in a week if we decide to talk to you further. All other applications will be archived and used also for future open positions, so don't hesitate to apply!
Location: Vienna, Austria
Are you a creative mind with ambition, combined with great organization skills and a strong feeling for design? Do you enjoy challenges and want to work in a multicultural work environment? If you’re also passionate about Lomography products, don’t miss the opportunity and apply for this graphic design position!
We are looking for a motivated individual, who has fun spreading Lomography’s way of life and wants to be part of the whole process – from the development of an idea to its realization.
As a Graphic Designer at Lomography, you will be creating and developing graphics for:
Products, packagings, books, print materials as manuals and flyers, retail, fairs and fashion related products. Developing new ideas for products and camera editions.
- At least 1 year work experience
- Knowledge of current design programs, in particular Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Able to take a project from concept through final execution, including prepress production
- Ability to work within a team, and a set timeframe
- Creative and open minded, an aesthetic sense, and a keen eye for detail
- Flexibility, efficiency and well organized
- Passion for latest trends
- Interest in photography
Employment: Full time
Minimum wage according to collective bargaining agreement: 1.450,00 €
Job start date: ASAP
Application (resume and cover letter) please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intern for Online Marketing for the Spanish Market
Location: Vienna, Austria
We are looking for a committed, curious, motivated and organized individual, someone who is willing to test the waters and see if he or she matches the team by interning and working hard for 2 to 6 months. This internship is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to gain experience in online marketing.
By assisting in a wide range of online marketing tasks, you will learn a great deal, while receiving hands-on experience. Come see what’s it’s actually like to work for a growing company with immediate tie-ins into the fashion and the design retail industry.
Tasks will include:
• Writing and publishing features to the Spanish Lomography online magazine
• Working on Lomography’s various social media, developing the Spanish Lomography community via social media and online magazine
• Translations from English to Spanish content for magazine, newsletters, press releases…
• Working on Newsletter campaigns
• Working in a proactive way to promote Lomography, its products, its projects and its community
• Customer Service emails
Job Requirements (Experience and Skills):
• Must be well aware of online media, including magazines, blogs and social media
• Computer skills include: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PP), Adobe Pack
• Sales oriented
• Excellent writing skills
• Detail-oriented, efficient, punctual and articulate
• Ability to work in a team and contribute to group goals, takes initiative, outgoing personality, extremely well organized and concise
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• University student in direction of communication, marketing, web, media, journalism, literature and arts, etc.
• Native Spanish, Fluent English
Internship: 38.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Start date: as soon as possible for 6 months
Wage: 380 /month
Application (resume and cover letter written in English) please send to:
Please wait to be contacted by us.