As you might already know, the Lomographic Society International is an analogue camera, bag and accessories manufacturer, a wide-spanning online retailer, and a vibrant global artistic community. We take a lot of pride in our diverse and active crew of employees, and we are always on the lookout for fresh talent. Below are the current job vacancies that we have available. To apply, please send your Resume/CV and a brief cover letter to the email address mentioned in the job posting. Make sure to include the job title you are applying for in the subject. Please send unsolicited applications and internship applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you in a week if we decide to talk to you further. All other applications will be archived and used also for future open positions, so don't hesitate to apply!
Lomography HQ Vienna is looking for Sales Interns!
Are you a smart mind with ambition, combined with great communication skills and a strong costumer and sales focus? Do you enjoy challenges and want to work in a multicultural work environment? If you’re also passionate about Lomography products, don’t miss the opportunity and apply for this Internship!
We are looking for a proactive individual, who has fun spreading Lomography’s way of life and wants to learn a great deal about the inner workings of distribution as well as sales and marketing activities across the world. Together with the whole team you are responsible to optimize sales and to represent and communicate the brand Lomography to our (soon-to-be-) customers.
• Provide research on potential distribution partners and costumers
• Establish direct contact to new costumers
• Build and maintain client relationships
• Assist in development of marketing & sales strategies
• Support sales & marketing campaigns
• Study major or experience in business, sales & marketing
• Computer skills include: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Fluent English required, any additional language is an asset (especially spanish, italian or french)
• Experience in an international company / environment is of advantage
• You are an open-minded and outgoing person with great communication skills
• You are well organized, willing to learn and have a positive attitude
• You are able to work both independently and in a team
• You are creative and provide ideas
• You have an understanding for clients and the general market place
• Your persuasiveness complements your sales skills
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and interested in a position where you can develop your sales skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team and please send your application (including CV and Cover letter) to: HR International email@example.com.
Employment: Full time, voluntary traineeship
Salary: 380 € per month
Duration: 3-6 months
Job start date: as soon as possible
Intern for Online Marketing for the Spanish Market
Location: Vienna, Austria
We are looking for a committed, curious, motivated and organized individual, someone who is willing to test the waters and see if he or she matches the team by interning and working hard for 2 to 6 months. This internship is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to gain experience in online marketing.
By assisting in a wide range of online marketing tasks, you will learn a great deal, while receiving hands-on experience. Come see what’s it’s actually like to work for a growing company with immediate tie-ins into the fashion and the design retail industry.
Tasks will include:
• Writing and publishing features to the Spanish Lomography online magazine
• Working on Lomography’s various social media, developing the Spanish Lomography community via social media and online magazine
• Translations from English to Spanish content for magazine, newsletters, press releases…
• Working on Newsletter campaigns
• Working in a proactive way to promote Lomography, its products, its projects and its community
• Customer Service emails
Job Requirements (Experience and Skills):
• Must be well aware of online media, including magazines, blogs and social media
• Computer skills include: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PP), Adobe Pack
• Sales oriented
• Excellent writing skills
• Detail-oriented, efficient, punctual and articulate
• Ability to work in a team and contribute to group goals, takes initiative, outgoing personality, extremely well organized and concise
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• University student in direction of communication, marketing, web, media, journalism, literature and arts, etc.
• Native Spanish, Fluent English
Internship: 38.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Start date: as soon as possible for 6 months
Wage: 380 /month
Application (resume and cover letter written in English) please send to:
Please wait to be contacted by us.