As you might already know, the Lomographic Society International is an analogue camera, bag and accessories manufacturer, a wide-spanning online retailer, and a vibrant global artistic community. We take a lot of pride in our diverse and active crew of employees, and we are always on the lookout for fresh talent. Below are the current job vacancies that we have available. To apply, please send your Resume/CV and a brief cover letter to the email address mentioned in the job posting. Make sure to include the job title you are applying for in the subject. Please send unsolicited applications and internship applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you in a week if we decide to talk to you further. All other applications will be archived and used also for future open positions, so don't hesitate to apply!
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
• Provide office administrative supports, customer enquiries & orders follow up
• Responsible for arranging shipment and stock – inventory control
• Responsible for administrative operations
• Handle bank transactions, petty cash and verify payments – Weekly Cash Flow Report
• Assist in providing information and deal with local CPA
• Provide document for withholding Tax form & Payment_PND 1, 3, 53, Vat Report, Form & Payment_PP.30
• University degree with at least 1 year experience in administration field
• Good English skills: written and spoken
• Sales experience of advantage. (Sales business of advantage)
• Good knowledge of MS office (especially Excel)
• Thai nationality, located in Bangkok
• Proactive, organized and independent working style
• Good communication skills
• Active, honest, creative and positive thinking
Job start date: asap
Applications in English including CV and cover letter please send to: email@example.com
Sales Staff Bangkok
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
The Lomography Gallery Store Bangkok is seeking motivated sales people to represent our brand! We are looking for full time sales staffs.
• Support the Store Manager in manage the shop daily operations
• Provide courteous sales & customer service to walk-in customers at retail store
• Answer enquiries from walk-in customers on product, services, etc
• Establish and maintain good customer relations
• Providing personal and excellent customer service
• Servicing warranty claims, returns, problem customers
• Open minded and communicative, friendly and talkative
• Outgoing personality
• Good understanding of numbers
• Interest in arts, design, culture but also fashion, style and photography
• Diligent, teamwork- and solution-oriented character
• Thinks positive and creatively
• Well organized working style
• Strong communication skills
• At least a basic knowledge of analogue photography and cameras is a must
• Good command of both spoken and written English.
• Understand and good work with excel and POS is needed.
• Must be able to work weekends and be flexible to work extra hours
Experience in sales and / or photography is of necessity! Experience in Lomography a huge plus!
Employment: Full time
Job start date: as soon as possible
Interested parties please send cover letter and resume to:
We are looking forward to your applications!