1. Unwrap a new pack of Fujifilm Instax Wide film. Make sure that you are only using the correct model of film.
2. Open the Back Door by lifting the Back Door Lock.
3. Match the yellow mark behind the Fujifilm Instax Wide film to the yellow mark inside the Film Chamber and install the film pack in place.
4. Close the Back Door.
5. Make sure the Film Ejection Lever is at the bottom position. Lift the Film Ejection Lever all the way up until it locks at the top
6. Turn the Film Ejection Crank anti-clockwise until the dark slide is fully ejected
7. Make sure the Film Ejection Crank is put back to 6 o’clock position. You are now ready to shoot with your Belair Instant Back.
Want more tips on shooting with the Belair Instant Back – Read our full Ready to Shoot Guide!