How to set up the Belair Instant Back with your Belair X 6-12 Camera
1. Make sure that the Belair Instant Back is fixed correctly onto your Belair X 6-12 camera.
2. Remove the Lens or lens cap on the Belair X 6-12 camera. Then place one ND Filter in between the Lens and the Shutter. Be careful not to touch the Shutter Blades as this could cause damage to the blades.
3. Attach your Lens onto the camera.
4. Attach the corresponding Viewfinder on top of the Belair Instant Back.
5. Set your Belair Instant Back to ISO 200 by turning the ISO Dial on your Belair X 6-12 camera.
Want more tips on shooting with the Belair Instant Back – Read our full Ready to Shoot Guide!