Here are the steps on how to insert a 110 film roll into your Diana Baby 110 camera:
- If the Storage Back is installed on your Diana Baby 110 camera, slide the Back Lock at the bottom and detach it.
- Take your Film Transportation Back and flip over the Transparent Pressure Plate clockwise until you see the film chamber completely open.
- Insert the 110 film cartridge by sliding it in horizontally.
Flip back the Transparent Pressure Plate and lock it in place.
- Install the Film Transportation Back by sliding it in from the back side of the camera and ensure it locks in place.
- Turn the Film Advancing Wheel until it stops; when you reach the first film frame you’re ready to shoot!