Here are steps on how to rewind the film of your Motorizer:
- Switch the Aperture Setting <18> to “R” (“R” stands for rewind mode).
- Detach the Rubber Band <11> from the camera. (Optional)
- Wind the Rewind Crank <15> clockwise until the pressure slackens. Don’t stop turning until you feel the tension completely drop off. Only then you can make sure that your film is safely stored in its container.
- Now open the camera’s Rear Door <13> by pulling down the Door Lock <14>, pull up the Rewind Crank <15> and take your film out.
- Insert a new film, set the Aperture <18> back to “sunny” or “cloudy” and re-attach the Rubber Ring <11> to the camera if it has been detached.