Have an account? Login | New to Lomography? Register | Lab | Current Site:

I want to try cross-processing, what film should I use?

If you want to try out cross-processing a.k.a. Xpro use a SLIDE film which is also known as positive film or reversal film.

This film uses E-6 chemicals, but in cross-processing it is developed in the ‘wrong’ chemicals. The slide film is developed using C-41, which is used in colour negative film.

Read more about slide films and cross proccessing here and know more about our LomoLab services here