How do I load 35mm film into my Sprocket Rocket?
Here are the steps on how to load film into your Sprocket Rocket:
- Remove back door by lifting backdoor closure on both sides of camera.
- Turn sprocket gear until you see the white dot in the in the film stopping reference window.
- Pull up in the rewind knob, install film, and push rewind knob back down.
- Guide your film to the slit on the take up spool and turn advance wheel to make sure your film is wrapped around the spool.
- Close back door, and turn film until you see the next white dot in the film stopping reference window.