- Remove back door by lifting backdoor closure on both sides of camera.
- Turn sprocket gear until you see the white dot in the in the film stopping reference window.
- Pull up in the rewind knob, install film, and push rewind knob back down.
- Guide your film to the slit on the take up spool and turn advance wheel to make sure your film is wrapped around the spool.
- Close back door, and turn film until you see the next white dot in the film stopping reference window.
How do I load 35mm film into my Sprocket Rocket?
One person marked this answer as helpful
Marking answers as helpful helps us to present the best ones to you and others. Any questions open? Then please write to our customer service.