Before you contact Mr. Pig, make sure your Piggy requests are valid!
What are valid Piggy Requests?
- Piggies that haven’t arrived in 2 weeks
- Piggy extensions (given that you have any pending items for the Magazine)
- ‘Missing’ Piggies – Missing in the sense that we have already awarded other users with their Piggies but we overlooked yours
- (Reasonable) hate mail for Mr. Pig
If they fall under these, then you could contact Mr. Pig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you’re ready to send a request, please consider these:
- Include your LomoHome address (we can’t process your request without your username!)
- State the amount of requested Piggies
- Add other important details (article url, reason, etc.)
- Be as nice and calm as you can when e-mailing Mr. Pig
- Spam Mr. Pig – One e-mail at a time, Mr. Pig says! Piggy requests are put on queue so give Mr. Pig a few working days before sending another mail! Otherwise he will die of exhaustion!
- Ask Mr. Piggy for directions on how to go to the Market
Check out our Piggy FAQ section on how to earn those coveted Piggy Points!