Making your Lomo LC-A back door interchangeable was easy and it will allow you to easily switch the original back door and Instant Back at any time. Now you are ready to attach the LC-A Instant Back+ onto your Lomo LC-A for endless instant gratification!
The Lomo LC-A Instant Back+ works with both the Lomo LC-A and the Lomo LC-A+. First you need to prepare your camera for its new instant clothes. For installing the LC-A Instant Back+, here are the steps:
- Take a pair of tweezers and peel off the leather on your Lomo LC-A at its right side. Peel it off until you see the 4 screws fixing the back door.
- Unscrew the 4 screws using the enclosed screwdriver.
- Take off the Lomo LC-A’s original back door.
- Now take the enclosed hinge and screw it on the camera with the enclosed 4 screws.
- Glue back the leather.
- Attach the Instant Back to the Lomo LC-A. Start with the right side and click the Instant Back into place.
- With the Lomo LC-A’s back open, insert the correction lens in the chamber right on top of the camera’s real lens. The long ear of the correction lens needs to be on the right side. Close the back and the correction lens will be fixed.
- Screw the metal stand into the camera’s tripod screw mount.
- Slide the cold shoe adapter into the Lomo LC-A’s hot shoe and attach the viewfinder.
Your Lomo LC-A Instant Back+ is now ready to rumble! Read more on How to load the Fujifilm Instax Mini film cartridge and take photos with the LC-A Instant Back+.
Here is an Instructional video on how to install the LC-A Instant Back+ to your LC-A camera: