Beyond our 14-day return period, Lomography also provides standard warranty to ensure that our products are free of defects.
- Europe & Rest of the World: Standard warranty of 24 months for all items shipped by Lomography International.
In Europe there is a 2-year warranty on any product we sell; this is regulated by law for the whole European Community. Warranty is not to be mistaken with the “optional guarantee” every company can offer for their products.
- Lomography Asia/Pacific: Standard warranty of 12 months on all items shipped by Lomography Asia/Pacific. 24 months warranty on all Diana products.
As with a standard return, products under warranty should be sent back to Lomography by following the instructions below:
- Put the item(s) back in the original box, if available. The invoice or receipt must accompany the return.
- Please contact us at http://oldshop.lomography.com/shop/customerservice.php for a return authorisation of your purchase. This is absolutely necessary for correct processing of your return.
- Send it back to us by the carrier of your choice to the Lomographic office that handled your order. You are responsible for payment of the return shipping cost. Lomography.com will not reimburse return shipping charges on any damaged items after 14 days from the day of purchase.