In Albums you can select the albums you want to edit. There are two special albums: Trash (all the images which are removed from your albums) and Unsorted (all the images you haven’t moved to an album yet). You can also create new albums here.
If you want to edit an album, here are the steps:
- Simply double-click on it and it will open in Selection.
- You can also select an album by clicking on it – if you want to select multiple albums just hold CTRL (Windows) or APPLE (OSX) to do so.
- You can even select ranges by clicking on the first album you want to select, holding SHIFT, then clicking on the last album – all albums in between will be selected.
The great thing about the Albums section in the Lab is that you can select the albums (Yes, you can select multiple albums!) and edit their meta data all at the same time. The meta data are the tags and information that you can place to describe your album altogether. The following are the meta data for your albums:
- Tags – Tag your album with the best keywords to make it easily searchable for other members.
- Cameras – Place the cameras you used for the photos in the album.
- Film – Place the films you used for the photos in the album.
- Location – Place the names of the locations where you took the photos in the album.