What should I remember in taking care of my Diana F+ camera?
A little care will go a long way towards keeping your Diana F+ in top shape. Here are things you should remember in taking care of your Diana F+:
- Keep the lens cap on the lens when the camera is not in use.
- Do not clean the lens with any harsh chemicals or solvents. Proper lens cleaning solution and a soft lens cloth is your best bet.
- If the film is really hard to advance then do not force it. You could break the advance mechanism. If you just started advancing the film, then calmly reload it. If you’re well into the roll, then unload it in a totally dark room or light-sealed bag.
- Be careful when transporting the Diana F+. It’s pretty tough, but is still made of lightweight plastic. If you place it in a bag with heavy things, then it could be broken. Just keep an eye out for its well-being.
- Your Diana F+ includes a warranty against any manufacturer defects or product failure. The warranty depends on the location of purchase. There is a 2-year warranty if the Diana F+ is purchased in Europe and a 1-year warranty if purchased in the USA. In the event of a defect, the Lomographic Society will repair or replace the item at our discretion. For warranty service, please contact us.