What are Piggy Points?
Piggy points are your ticket to instant gratification in our online shop. Oink! Simply put, piggy points are online store credit that can be earned by participating in the Lomography community.
Whether it be winning a contest, writing a review or Tipster post, or being chosen as the Lomohome of the Day, almost anything can earn you money to spend on the Lomographic products of your choice! Remember, to earn piggies, you must first register for a free membership on Lomography.com.
To find out how many piggy points you have, log in to Lomography.com, and click the See Piggies button.
Once you have some piggies, you can redeem them in our online shop. Their exchange rate is pretty sweet: 1 piggy point = 1 EUR/USD/GBP. And best of all, they won’t weigh down your wallet!
Because they can be earned and accrued over time, there are some rules regarding your pretty piggies in the online shop:
- Piggies cannot be used on orders subtotalling less than 24.99 EUR/USD/GBP
- A maximum of 10 piggies** can be used on orders subtotalling 25 – 49.99 EUR/USD/GBP
- A maximum of 20 piggies can be used on orders subtotalling 50 – 74.99 EUR/USD/GBP
- A maximum of 35 piggies can be used on orders subtotalling 75 – 99.99 EUR/USD/GBP
- A maximum of 50 piggies can be used on orders subtotalling 100 – 149.99 EUR/USD/GBP
- A maximum of 75 piggies can be used on orders subtotalling 150 – 199.99 EUR/USD/GBP
- An unlimited number of piggies can be used on orders over 200 EUR/USD/GBP
Tax and shipping costs cannot be paid for with piggy points. Minimum checkout with Piggy Points is applicable to all Lomography Online Shop orders beginning 19 August 2011.
Check out our Piggy FAQ section on how to earn those coveted Piggy Points!