We are very excited to present you with a brand new film, Lomography LomoChrome Turquoise XR 100-400! Available in 35mm and 120 formats, LomoChrome Turquoise develops in C-41 and will bathe your photos in lustrous tones – turning warm colors into varying shades of blues from aqua to cobalt, transforming greens into deep emerald shades and crystal clear seas into golden hues. Whatever you decide to shoot with LomoChrome Turquoise, each shot will be original and enchanting. We only have 5,000 rolls available for the first pre-order batch, sold in packs of 5, 10, 15 and 20 – meaning you buy in bundles and can save up to 15%! Head to the Online Shop to pre-order your rolls now!
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London Soho, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Prague, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Handpicked Photos - see more
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- Analogue Lifestyle: Dopa and his Weapon of Choice: Diana F+
- News: The Daily Hex: Ivory
- Analogue Lifestyle: Top Five Horror Movie Villains
- Analogue Lifestyle: Happenings on Film: Signal | Prague Light Festival 2014
- Analogue Lifestyle: Then and Now: Stylized Movie Posters by Grzegorz Domaradzki
- News: Photo of the Day by mnella
- Analogue Lifestyle: Then and Now: The Simpsons' 'A Clockwork Yellow' a Nod to Stanley Kubrick
- News: eleonorepairet is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Gritty Urban Sights Shot with the Diana Baby 110
- Reviews: My Petzval Report for Kwerfeldein
- News: Large Format Photography Made Easier with the Intrepid 4x5 Camera
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: October 22, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Bright Turquoise
- Competitions: Abandoned Places Rumble Winners Announcement
- Analogue Lifestyle: Vintage Photographs of Hollywood Actresses Dressed Up for Halloween
- Reviews: Lomopedia: Contax Aria
- Analogue Lifestyle: In Retrospect: Oscar de la Renta's Timeless Designs
- Locations: Lomography Embassy Store - Prague
- Analogue Lifestyle: The Daily Grind Beautifully Captured with the Zenit KM Plus
- LomoAmigos: French Lomographer Jules Tests the New Petzval Lens
- News: Photo of the Day by ozzolino
- Analogue Lifestyle: CineFix Transforms 'Silence of the Lambs' Into an 8-Bit Game
- News: supermegahomers is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Icons in Focus: Robert Capa
- News: Solomon Osagie Alonge's Work on Exhibit at the Smithsonian National Museum of African Art
My first time shooting lomochrome purple! http://www.lomograph(…)rome-purple
the last shots of our trip to berlin. all black and white. http://www.lomograph(…)k-and-white please check it out
check out my new album :)
some black and white shots of kopenhagen with my little diana
Last bits of a summer roll I had still to be posted http://www.lomograph(…)c-and-amp-l Have a nice day guys! :)
Also, slide film from 1997.
Found some B&W film that expired in 1974 at the thrift store :-o
the luck I never had with this expired film http://www.lomograph(…)ery-expired
I'm starting to wonder if my Sprocket Rocket is malfunctioning. Test Roll in bright evening sun...
Stubby Holders Deni's Bali:
- Stubby Holders Deni's Bali:
Horizons from Burgundy
Can I get some competition, please? ;-)
Cracking place to take your camera: http://www.lomograph(…)mden-market
Salvete, amici mei!
Backpacking at the northern peruvian shore http://www.lomograph(…)0-i-saw-red
It's gorgeous outside, I am inside. I should use this time to shoot. I am posting to Lomography's Shoutbox instead. I may be doing this wrong.
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!