Don’t miss out on your chance to score Lomographic bestsellers at a reduced price in the Sales Section. There are a wide selection of cameras and accessories at up to 75% off – Treat yourself to something special today!
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you a hands-on shopper? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Cologne, Chicago, São Paulo, Amsterdam, Berlin, New York, Toronto, Paris Franz Liszt, Paris Marais Milan, London Soho, London East, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing-Chaoyang, Guangzhou, Taipei, Singapore, Madrid Argensola, Madrid Echegaray, Barcelona, Bangkok, Taichung, Istanbul, San Francisco, Antwerp and Rio de Janeiro.
Handpicked Photos - see more
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- Tipster: Taking Back Tipsters: Instant Photography Tips
- Analogue Lifestyle: LomoGuru of the Week: Earlybird
- Analogue Lifestyle: Charlie Chaplin Portraits In Black & White Without His Trademark Moustache
- Competitions: The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: This Makes Me Hungry
- Analogue Lifestyle: Newcomer of the Week: Martagra
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: May 18, 2012
- Reviews: Lomopedia: Horizont
- Analogue Lifestyle: Instant Wedding Photography By Julius & James
- Reviews: Reviews on Rewind: Fuji Instax Wide
- Analogue Lifestyle: Claire Danes Looking Ridiculously Cute In Denim Overalls In A Corn Field
- Competitions: The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: My Favorite Spring Memory Winners Announcement
- Analogue Lifestyle: My Analogue Day with Mr. Cryboy
- Analogue Lifestyle: An Overview of Multiple Exposure and Splitzer Workshop
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: May 17, 2012
- Tipster: How to make 3D Stereographic Images
- Locations: Exploring Isla de Lobos in the Canary Islands
- Reviews: Introducing the Belair X 6-12's New Super Heroic Sidekick: The 35mm Back!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Well-dressed photographers in action with their beautiful cameras and taking photos during the 1962 Cannes Film Festival
- News: Daily Picks from the Sales Section: Fritz the Blitz Flash
- Locations: Central Park: The New Yorker's (Not So) Secret Garden
- Events: The Living LomoWall At The LGS Toronto: Progress Part 2
- Reviews: Lomopedia: KMZ FT-2
- Analogue Lifestyle: PYHOF: The Pride Playlist
- Analogue Lifestyle: Shirtless Bill Murray Making Cute And Funny Faces With A Red Ascot Tied Around His Neck
- Analogue Lifestyle: Impressionist-Inspired Multiple Exposed Photos by Eeva Karhu
I can't believe it, just five likes away from hunderd likes! Wow! Thank you all so much. http://www.lomograph(…)os/18337083
check out my new album :)
very cool music video shot on lomokino
please stop by to look, listen, like, and share.
please check out mijn friend martie and her new animation AIR http://www.lomograph(…)es/2835-air
Let this one become a top ten pic of mine. Thank you in advance. http://www.lomograph(…)os/18322516 Have a sunny sunday!
new lomowall http://www.lomograph(…)7-spreepark
i bleed green ...
thanks you for the love shown to M E L A N C H O L I A http://www.lomograph(…)c-h-o-l-i-a
Fisheye Baby was on holiday :-))
ektachrome with canon ae1. have a peek ; ) http://www.lomograph(…)4-canon-ae1
have a look, please! =) http://www.lomograph(…)-ilford-xp2
old films... new horizons...
Fun little album to start your Sunday morning...: http://www.lomograph(…)os/18375991 :-)
New Belair album, testing the 6x6 format :)
First pack of film with my Polaroid Land Camera 210! http://www.lomograph(…)-camera-210
If someone can explain me what happened with this one, that will be great!
Please have a look at my 3 new albums from Taiwan! :)