We’ve upgraded the Konstruktor to be flash-enabled for endless creative possibilities! Are you new to the Konstruktor party? We have everything you need to start shooting great flash photos! Choose from a selection of Konstruktor Flash Bundles which include the Konstruktor F camera, Konstruktor Flash Accessory Kit and a flash of your choice. Plus, whichever flash you choose will be discounted by a massive 25%. Don’t miss out, order your Konstruktor F camera today in the Online Shop or in Gallery Stores worldwide.
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London Soho, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Prague, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Handpicked Photos - see more
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: August 19, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Fountain Blue
- Competitions: Guess That Tag! Rumble: Happy Birthday, Diana Mini!
- Reviews: Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 120: Perfect for Endless Multiple Exposures!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Lomo’Instant Tip No. 7 – Paint with Light!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Snippets and Vignettes: Quirky .GIFS from The Smithsonian Libraries
- Analogue Lifestyle: Kino Stories: 'Karts Race' by rayifumi
- News: Photo of the Day by daitita
- Competitions: Lomography x One Must Dash Rumble
- News: helledd is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Petzval Apprentice Winner: Borka Dickerson
- Competitions: Guess That Tag! Rumble: Instant Fun with the LC-A+ Winner Announcement
- Reviews: Agfa CT Precisa 100: The Fabulous 35mm Slide Film
- News: The Diana Mini Turns 5 - Get Free Lomography Film With a Diana Mini Purchase!
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: August 18, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Twilight
- Analogue Lifestyle: Lomo’Instant Tip no. 6 – Combine Your Colors!
- News: Going Wild with the Petzval lens
- Competitions: Vertical Panoramas Rumble
- News: Monday Moodboard: Anne-Karin Furunes' Hole-Filled, Large Scale Photographic Portraits
- Analogue Lifestyle: A Political Rally in Como
- Analogue Lifestyle: Daniel Sorine Shares Photographs of Young Robin Williams as a Mime
- News: Photo of the Day by hanat9651
- News: atropaworkshop is our LomoHome of the Day!
- News: Take a Look at the Five Stylish Years of the Diana Mini
laut des photoindustrie-verband: Am 19. August 1839 wurde die Fotografie offiziell mit allen technischen Details in Paris öffentlich bekanntgemacht.
Wie kommst du denn auf 175 Jahre, @roxyvonschlotterstein?
Overexposed pictures are not caused by old bateries, @objectionableconformity. Maybe your film was to fast
Zoo thaum sawv ntxov, lomography!
Good morning. It's so hard to move on, but I'll try http://www.lomograph(…)6-si-gombar
New Album: LC-A+RL #006!!
@jourdanlynch all the way when depressed part way, but when pressed the rest of the way it turns on completly. It only flickers when depressed part way. But the shutter is still firing
@jourdanlynch hmm, the first roll was 200 and the last 2 were 100. Roll #2 had far less issue shots than roll 3 if that matters in this regard. And now the led indicator doesn't turn all (contd)
@objectionableconformaty I don't want to worry you but is the ISO value different for the 2nd and 3rd roll? I have heard stories about the meter breaking and sticking on certain iso values. :/
Waiting for five rolls to come back from the developer, feels like the longest wait ever!
Please, let me have your comments on this: http://www.lomograph(…)os/19909513
how long should batteries last in an lc-a. I put in 3 brand new batteries and I only got one good roll to expose properly. Now I am getting frequent over exposed shots on my second and third roll.
happy 175th birthday, analogue photography!
@saidseni: no I don't think so because I submitted two event articles yet and didn't have 5 photos and it was okay !
Some fun instant experiments: http://www.lomograph(…)egative-fun
New Diana - album:
I guess when we submit an event to the magazine we don't have to upload a minimum of 5 pics... right?
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!