Presenting the New Russar+ super wide angle lens! Designed by Lomography and manufactured in Russia by Zenit, the Russar+ (L39/M) is a rebirth of the groundbreaking 1958 Russar MR-2. The Russar+ is compatible with L39/M mount analogue cameras and digital mirrorless cameras and tons of other cameras using adapter mounts. Made from quality Russian glass, the Russar+ is perfect for street shooting, landscapes and architectural photos, as well as those up-close-and-personal portrait shots. Get ready for sharp super wide angle shots filled with vibrant colors and tons of Russian character. Head to the Russar+ Microsite and Pre-order your Lens today!
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London East, London West, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette, Singapore & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Handpicked Photos - see more
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- Locations: Fairy Tale Location: Langkawi, Malaysia
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: April 17, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Spindle
- Analogue Lifestyle: Linuxbcn's Weapon of Choice: Lomography Redscale ISO 100 (120 mm)
- News: Photo of the Day by rewd
- Analogue Lifestyle: Then and Now: Michaelangelo Masterpiece Gets a Sweet Recreation
- News: Jacekplacek is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Today in History (1991): Nirvana Plays 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' Live for the First Time
- Analogue Lifestyle: Marvel at these analogue snaps taken with the New Russar+ Lens and Fed 5B
- News: Kokakoo and his first ever Russar+ experinece
- Locations: Explore: Kyoto, Japan
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: April 16, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Hint of Green
- Reviews: Lomopedia: Leica R3
- News: Photo of the Day by fotobes
- LomoAmigos: A photographer who couldn't resist: Thomas Kuhn talks about the new Petzval Lens
- News: Hixrat is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Competitions: Loving My Sibling Rumble Winners Announcement
- Analogue Lifestyle: These digital portraits taken with the Russar+ Lens will make you go wide-eyed
- News: Awesome Albums: Revueflex 2000CL 02/2014 by pearlgirl77
- News: 'A Year In Development' Annual Exhibition Advocates Film Photography
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: April 15, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Sepia
- News: Join the Lomography UK Team!
- Tipster: Flower Photography Tips
Why can't we be like a storybook children http://www.lomograph(…)g-indonesia
New album! have a look! http://www.lomograph(…)cket-vision
New Album: La Sardina #001!
Splitzer cross sardina http://www.lomograph(…)os/19566740
impressions from the zoo in Dortmund:
love the purplish red of this IR shot, nicely done! http://www.lomograph(…)os/19325181
New album! Jerusalem and Bethlehem. http://www.lomograph(…)hlehem-2014
Thanks to all for all the love given to my recent albums from India and to LSI for the handpicked photos! <3
Look at that 1st purple with purple & not purple!!
Fun fair with a 1982 expired film http://www.lomograph(…)xpired-film
My last Kodak ektachrome 320T ;( i hope some day i can find another ones http://www.lomograph(…)merly-waves
Have a loooooooooook please :) http://www.lomograph(…)oana/albums
A wonderful girl, a nice artist! Don't miss this album http://www.lomograph(…)os/19567570
... oops The Lady of the Rings
The Lady of the Ring (a wonderful girl) and other Carnival's tales! http://www.lomograph(…)i-carnevale
once upon a time...with the forgotten Diana..
new Fuji Astia album
love it <33
I sell my original Lomo LC-A made in USSR. Contact me for details!
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!