Introducing the brand new LC-A 120, the world’s most compact fully automatic 120 film camera! This newest member of the LOMO LC-A family is jampacked with features for awesome square shots and is small enough to take wherever you go. The LC-A 120 is now available for pre-order with a delivery estimated in time for the festive holidays. Don’t miss out on medium format magic, visit the microsite and pre-order yours today!
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London Soho, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Prague, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Handpicked Photos - see more
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- News: Awesome Albums: sprocket rocket meets purple by tomiloveslomo
- LomoAmigos: The LC-A+ Goes to New York Fashion Week with Christopher Logan
- News: Photo of the Day by jean_louis_pujol
- News: cotonohacafe is our LomoHome of the Day!
- News: International Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Competitions: Lomography x Advanced Style: What does style mean to you?
- News: Meet The UK Team: General Manager Liana Joyce
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: September 18, 2013
- Analogue Lifestyle: Wonderfully Swirly Snapshots Courtesy of the New Petzval Lens
- News: The Daily Hex: Purple
- Analogue Lifestyle: My First Lomo Affair: lupideeloop and the Lomography Xpro Sunset Strip 100
- Analogue Lifestyle: Top Five Movie Scenes and Their Respective Back Stories
- Analogue Lifestyle: Photographs of Old China, 1860s-1900
- Analogue Lifestyle: Fresh from the Lab: Fun in the Pool
- Analogue Lifestyle: Wanderlust-inducing Photographs by Luke Byrne
- Analogue Lifestyle: Petzval Art Lens: Fresh News Snaps from the Best of Both Worlds
- LomoAmigos: Christopher Logan's Best Fashion Week Backstage Pictures
- Analogue Lifestyle: The 365 Days Project in 2014: July and August
- Analogue Lifestyle: Then and Now: Modern Masterpiece Portraits by Josef Fischnaller
- News: Photo of the Day by faithmichael
- Analogue Lifestyle: Then and Now: Couple Recreates Fashionable Styles in Paintings on 'From a Painting'
- LomoAmigos: Meet Christopher Logan, Lomography's Special Correspondent for NY Fashion Week
- News: scrappysnaps is our LomoHome of the Day!
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: September 17, 2013
- News: What You've Missed: Petzval Launch Parties Roundup
@wesco: also, thanks for the tip about the LC-W but it was just an example, there is no way I'll have the money to buy it!! ;)
@wesco: Thanks for the reply. I think it is so unfair we can't use piggies on an order that combines an item that allows its use and an item that forbids it.
Why can't I shout?
@permafrost yes, you can use piggies for (most) films as well.
New Album: Along The Danube (crossed)
Can we use piggies for film orders or only cameras?
She's electric http://www.lomograph(…)os/18281712
Cinestill 800 in medium format!!! Kickstarter here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cinestill/cinestill-medium-format-film
nowadays people rarely see an album unless one of the photos got in the handpicked section. :( http://www.lomograph(…)-everywhere
Blimey, don't get your knickers in a twist ppl! ;-)
i second that @sirio174
@sirio174 Jawohl, mein Führer!
I agree with you @sirio174
Hey lomo users, maybe might be better if everyone write here in English language!
@bloomchen... Ist bloß nach französischem Recht illegal. Da hat selbst der Eiffelturm bei Nacht (aber nur bei Nacht!) ein Copyright. ;-)
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!