Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London East, London West, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette, Singapore & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Handpicked Photos - see more
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- Analogue Lifestyle: Analogue Celebrations: An Interview with Alex Schwaderer from fraisr
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: July 23, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Zuccini
- Competitions: Strut Your Summer Style Rumble Winners Announcement
- Analogue Lifestyle: Ken Heyman Rediscovers Beautiful Black and White Photos of Mothers and their Children
- Locations: Solo Biking Routes: Exploring Jezersko and the Greenest Lake You'll Ever See
- Analogue Lifestyle: Crisp Summer Shots Taken with the Lomography Cine200 Tungsten Film
- Analogue Lifestyle: Beautiful Swirly Photographs Courtesy of the New Petzval Art Lens
- Reviews: Lomopedia: Vivitar DL50
- Reviews: Take your Spinner out to Dinner
- Analogue Lifestyle: Dave Tomkins Pays Tribute to His Grandfather via 'Grandpa's Photos'
- Analogue Lifestyle: Midweek Music Video: ‘Afterlife’ by Arcade Fire
- LomoAmigos: All Around China with the Colorful Spinner 360
- Analogue Lifestyle: Zines and Lomo: The Perfect Analogue Attitude
- News: Photo of the Day by neja
- News: whatisphotography is our LomoHome of the Day!
- News: Sebastian Lang Tests the New Petzval Lens for CHIP
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: July 22, 2013
- Competitions: The Comment Your Caption Rumble: Behind the Scenes Winners Announcement
- News: The Daily Hex: Cotton Candy
- Locations: My Three-Hour Itinerary with LOMO at Harajuku, Tokyo
- Competitions: The Comment Your Caption Rumble: In Black and White
- Analogue Lifestyle: Dashing Portraits Taken with Lomography Cine200 Tungsten Film
- Analogue Lifestyle: Instant Close-Up Shots of People and Objects Courtesy of the Lomo'Instant
- Tipster: Film Manipulation: Mixing Bleach, Detergent and Negatives
Guten Morgen! / Good Morning! / Bonjour! / Salvete!
Well, I set up and shot my unboxing video for my Petzval, and then when I watched back I realized I had not got the focus right for things up closer. So... not sure if it's worth posting.
World Champions 2014 http://www.lomograph(…)aradies-400
Testing the Smena 2 http://www.lomograph(…)the-smena-2 check it out! :D
Fontainebleau rock climbing. http://www.lomograph(…)au-climbing
Something from Oaxaca, Mexico http://kurvamach.blogspot.com/
I have @vicuna - its wonderful :)
Lavender <3 http://www.lomograph(…)os/19828647
Have you seen my last album about the "Promenade des Anglais" in Nice? here's the link :)
New bnw album from my March SG trip :D http://www.lomograph(…)s-singapore
@dopa und das Schanzenviertel.
ich bin im august in stockholm, und im november halt in london. :) @dopa also, ja! gute frage, ich war ne weile nicht mehr da... binnenalster auf jeden, aber das weißte sicher. ich mochte den hafen,
My first slide film (xpro)
new Super Sampler album from Ireland
@dopa - that is what I hope to do, I just do not have a really nice clear clean place to setup and shoot video from. I may do the unboxing more causally and take film shots, not sure yet :D
Here is my latest collection of photos that go together pretty well :)
we shot an introduction video using the Petzval lens with the Blackmagic camera. Simply Awesome!!
My Petzval is in my grubby little hands! Now i need to decide if I am going to open it and play or do an unboxing or wait till tonight.
watt? willste schon wieder verreisen? @roxyvonschlotterstein? sag mir mal lieber, was man sich in Hamburg so ansehen sollte :D
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!