Imagine this: the wonderful shadowy vignettes, gorgeous colors, incredible saturation and great contrast of the LOMO LC-A+, available in one instant. The new LC-A+ Instant Camera makes it possible and easy! Enjoy shooting spontaneous moments and seeing the photos develop right in the palm of your hand, with that trademark Lomographic look. And if you want to shoot classic 35mm snaps? That’s easy too! You can just install the 35mm Back, which is included in the pack.
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London Soho, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Prague, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Handpicked Photos - see more
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- Competitions: The Director's LomoKino Showreel: Walk in the Park
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: August 1, 2013
- News: Requested Posts for August 2014
- News: The Daily Hex: Cinder
- Analogue Lifestyle: The 365 Days Project in 2014: May and June
- News: Awesome Albums: [Horizon] CineStill T800 by sushi_9009
- Analogue Lifestyle: Friday Movie Flashback: ‘Full Metal Jacket’
- Reviews: LomoChrome Purple 120 and 35mm: Expect the Radical!
- Analogue Lifestyle: PYHOF: The xx
- LomoAmigos: Petzval LomoAmigo: Wedding Photographer Emma Case
- Analogue Lifestyle: My New Point-and-Shoot Buddy: The Konica POP EF-7
- News: Photo of the Day by gakurou
- News: form is our LomoHome of the Day!
- News: Introducing The New LC-A+ Instant Camera!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Zany Instant Portraits Taken with the Lomo LC-A+ Instant Camera
- Competitions: The Best of the LomoKino: August Call-Out!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Today in History (1954): Alfred Hitchcock's 'Rear Window' Premieres
- Analogue Lifestyle: Superb Double and Multiple Exposure Shots Taken with the LC-A Instant Camera
- Locations: Summer Hot Spots: A Morning Sunbath in Varazze
- Competitions: Lomography x Actually :: La Sardina DIY Battle!
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: July 31, 2013
- Analogue Lifestyle: My First Lomo Affair: Litumai and her Diana Mini
- News: The Daily Hex: Ocean Green
- Analogue Lifestyle: Wet Plate Collodion Photography
- Analogue Lifestyle: Striking Redscale Shots Taken with the Diana F+ and Diana+ 75mm Premium Glass Lens
weiß ich gar nicht mehr... @schugger irgendwas wie "dir auch" (einen schönen Tag) oder so
Thank you so much for borrowing this camera @roxyvonschlotterstein!!! :)
new lomowall http://goo.gl/pHioWC
a superb video documentary on the history of lomography...great interviews and imagery from the history of the Lomographic Society...
Was wolltest du denn sagen @dopa? Und guten Morgen!
Found an old Kodak Retina folding camera at a fleamarket. This is my first test:
Take a look! :)
Superheadz UWS + Kodak EBX (Xpro). Check out my friends!
check out my new EBX album ! http://www.lomograph(…)8-city-love
New album! LomoMatrix Lisbon: http://www.lomograph(…)ography-day Good nigh! ;)
Good Morning! New photos http://www.lomograph(…)totp/photos check it out guys!
please see my latest shots (Agfa CT Precisa Slide E6) from our trip to hamburg here: http://www.lomograph(…)ias-hamburg
Mən sizə bir yaxşı səhər arzulayıram
die Onlineübersetzung in's arabische scheint noch verbesserungwürdig ^^ @schugger
@bloomchen, I sent two messages with details on how I'd approach it. Hope it helps! Was too long to type here.
It is - so I was told - possible to shot it up to 3200. But on the can it says 800 and push it. Any hint is welcome.
after 2years happy reunion with my old smena 8m :-) http://www.lomograph(…)ivid-dreams
Need help. Want to shot CineStill 800 ISO at around 2000 ISO. Should I shot directly at 2000 or at 800 an push it to 2000. Does it make any difference anyway?
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!