Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London East, London West, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette, Singapore & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Handpicked Photos - see more
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: July 27, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Milan
- Analogue Lifestyle: LomoGuru of the Week: stonerfairy
- Tipster: My Pinolga Camera - A Cardboard Pinhole Camera in the Shape of the Legendary Holga
- Analogue Lifestyle: How to Use the Oktomat
- News: Photo of the Day by suizidekid
- News: miket is our LomoHome of the Day!
- News: Awesome Albums: Purple Horizon APRIL 2014 by lawypop
- Analogue Lifestyle: Show Your Stash, gepo1303!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Newcomer of the Week: elaidia
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: July 26, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Carousel Pink
- Competitions: The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Close and Clear
- Competitions: The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Sprockets, Rock It! Winners Announcement
- Reviews: Diana F+: A Dozen of Possibilities – Part 4: The 20mm Fisheye
- News: Photo of the Day by wetterschaf
- Analogue Lifestyle: A Salute to the Masters: A Day at the Races (A Tribute to Bernard Cahier)
- News: lienchen is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Flaring Lights for the 4th of July
- Analogue Lifestyle: Vintage Photograph Depicts Remarkably Similar-Looking Scene From Hitchcock's 'Vertigo'
- Analogue Lifestyle: 10 Analogue Questions for Photographer Gerrit Starczewski
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: July 25, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Carrot Orange
- Analogue Lifestyle: My Pinolga Camera: A Pinhole Camera Made of Cardboard and Looks Like the Holga
- News: Awesome Albums: Hats & Masks by clownshoes
Damn it! The local shop where I go to to get my film developed, stopped doing it themselves. It now takes over a week to get my film developed. This might be a great excuse to start developing myself!
auch an diese stelle noch einmal alles liebe @pasadena85
fresh doubles, lots of birds
Good morning! What do you all think of my new album? http://www.lomograph(…)pus-trip-35
in celebration of my birthday, I planted a tree with http://www.tree-nation.com, today :)
My first photojob in my lomographers career!
Shooting for a streetwear brand in Paris!
My latest photo album :)
Global rainbow 2014 laser art installation. http://www.lomograph(…)os/19852166
A few new Ilford Delta images from Mackinac Island. More to come. http://www.lomograph(…)inac-island
Trippin@Manastir - http://www.lomograph(…)in-manastir
agreed to @belkabelochka, please bring back xpro chrome, and xpro sunset strip, too
New sprocket album: http://www.lomograph(…)summer-2014
New Redscale album:
Happy 'Aidil Fitri Day to my moslem lomography bro & sis all over the world
Please bring back X-pro Chrome film!!
@desibel - that is a problem with their web designers and their ad people not understanding what reasonable sizing of ads is. has been an issue for a long time.
Good morning! New photos this week! http://www.lomograph(…)totp/photos :D Check it out guys!
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!